Cake in less than Two Minutes
Equipment: 10 ounce Coffee Mug and a spoon
- 2 Tablespoons of unsalted butter or 2 Tablespoons solid Coconut oil
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour you can substitute gluten free flour but it will not be as fluffy
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar or 1/8 Teaspoon of Monkfruit or other sugar substitute.
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk can substitute water or Coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Any frosting or decorating sprinkles to decorate as desired.
Place butter in coffee mug and place in microwave. Cook on high for 10-20 seconds or until melted. (If you substitute coconut oil, it will take up to 45 seconds to melt)
Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth and no lumps.
Microwave on high for 60 seconds until the cake pulls away from the sides and looks done on top
Cool for one minute.
Use a dull knife to loosen the cake and gently turn the coffee mug over to take the cake out.
Frost or decorate as desired.
It will fall a bit after you stop microwaving it. That is normal. It might also temporarily rise above the top of the mug but it will fall back down.