Carob Maca Hummus with Fresh Veggie Sticks
This looks and tastes a little like chocolate or a nutty flavour. A little sweet without any added sugar so it could conceivably be used as a dessert on crackers.
Equipment: Food Processor and Spatula
- 2 Tablespoons of Almond Butter or Tahini
- 3 Tablespoons of Toasted Carob Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Maca Powder Red, Black, Yellow or combination
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons of olive or other oil
- 540 grams of organic organic white kidney beans Cannelloni beans rinsed and water removed
Mix all ingredients in food processor until smooth on high setting for 1 -2 minutes.
Serve immediately with avocado or tomatoes.
Cut fresh raw vegetables such as carrots, celery and sweet peppers into strips and use to dip in the hummus and eat.